- be a day late and a dollar short. Or several dollars short this time of year.
- give gift cards as presents. It's not lazy, it's saving them from returning the crappy gift you first thought of.
- be conflicted about discussing the tragedy in Newtown, CT with my son. He's 6. I want him to know what to do in an emergency, but I also don't want him to know there is such evil in this world. Not yet. Right now I'm choosing to not mention it unless he does (and he hasn't).
- think these talking points from iMom are brilliant if you DO decide to discuss the shootings.
- make your family watch a Charlie Brown Christmas every time it's on. Every. Time. I love it!
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Hey! It's Okay Wednesday!
It's Okay to...
at 8:10 PM