Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

It's Okay to...

  • read more than one book at a time. 
  • love that Brenna is at the age where "Princess" is still a feasible future career.
  • want to body check the woman who made a snide comment about Grace screaming while at the library. I don't like it either, but smacking her is not an option. Me slamming you into the bookshelf is a possibility.
  •  wonder if anyone does have any practical ways to get her to stop screaming in public? She's two and doesn't listen to reason.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, Natalie wants to be a princess too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bribery works VERY well! Oh yes, I said it. I am not ashamed to say that I have bribed my kids on numerous outings just to get through the shopping trip. The joy of holding a quarter for the bubble gum machine after checkout. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes