Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

It's Okay to...


  • miss watching Thomas the Tank Engine. It was such a huge part of Riley's life for so long before he insisted on growing up!
  • hear you kid describe an episode of Bob's Burgers and realize it probably isn't the best show for them to watch. 
  • think the word "epic" is way overused. It's epicly annoying. EPIC.
  • not give a hoot about Kanye and Kim's baby. I. DON'T. CARE. The amount of care that I don't give is epic. (<-- did="" i="" li="" see="" there="" what="">
Head over to Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay! 

2 comments:

  1. lol, I don't know if it is just me, but there is a new show on Nickelodeon called Sanjay & Craig and the characters seem very much like those of Bob's Burgers. But they are by different creators. I had to stop putting Fox on because my kids love Family Guy and Bob's Burgers but they got older and I'm too afraid they will repeat something on the show. And I'll be like, uh-oh out in public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, I wish those Kardashians would go away :/

    My kids watch Family Guy so you're okay!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes