Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

It's Okay to...

You call it horribly tacky. I call it wonderfully festive. 



  • be terrible at parking. In my defense, I'm legally blind in my left eye so my depth perception is off. I normally try to park in the back of the parking lot so I'm away from others, but those cutesie, sarcastic "You Suck At Parking" notes people post on the internet make me shudder. It's only a matter of time before I get one on my van...
  • actually like "ugly" Christmas sweaters. Beauty is in the eye of the sweater-holder.
  • love our Elf on the Shelf. If you don't do it at your house, that's okay. But don't be a hater! 
  • to miss blogging. :) I'm baaaaaack! 
Head over to Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay! 

1 comment:

  1. We do Elf on the Shelf but it still creeps me out.

    I like some festive sweaters but most make me dizzy.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes